Friday, January 06, 2006

Saturday at the office

I feel better today, however I am at the office because I have tons of work which needs to be done. I cannot remember a weekend when I have not been working except the two weeks I was on vacation. Next week is the only week this month that I do not have at least one jury trial scheduled so I will spend all week trying to get ahead on my work. Honestly, I do not know what I would do if I didn't go to the gym to work out my stress everyday. I would probably go insane on some level. Tomorrow, I am going to go snorkling with a co-worker and maybe next weekend we will go diving. Today is all about running every single errand that I have and finishing up motions and jury instructions due on Monday. I am not working out today or tomorrow at the gym but hopefully I will be working out a lot there next week. I got the evening class schedule and I think I can take spinning tuesday and wednesday night and take hipboxing (which my friend teaches) on thursday night. Add in two morning spinning classes along with my regular cardio schedule and I will be a busy girl. Basically this is all an attempt to ramp up the intensity of what I am doing in terms of cardio and challenge myself. I was getting bored with just running and the eliptical machine and I do not want to get to the point of being so bored that I want to quit working out. So that is where I am and hopefully I will be able to make some real progress over the next few weeks.

No comments: