Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Back on the night exercise track

So, I actually managed to do what I said I was going to do this week in terms of exercise. Yesterday I picked up my extra weight workout in the morning, and last night I went to spinning class after work. Now, the only problem was that I got the really bad spinning bike and the pedals did not work properly when I was standing up. Unfortunately it was a full class and it was the last bike available so I was not able to switch. So, I did a little more of the class sitting down than I would have liked, but I still managed to work up a good sweat. I feel so much better when I go to my night exercise classes that I need to make it a priority rather than coming up with reasons to not show up and just go home and crash. I am going to try and make it tonight as well and hopefully get a better bike in the class to make it worthwhile. Of course I say that now and something may come up over the course of the day to get in the way. I think part of my issue is that it is hard to park at the gym at night and it is ridiculously busy and crowded. I just need to learn to live with that fact and make sure that I go anyway because it makes such a difference for my mental state, and that makes a crowded parking lot a small price to pay.

1 comment:

Bex said...

Happy Valentines Day, Kat :)
I hope you are doing well!