Monday, January 02, 2006

Day 2 or thereabouts

Technically yesterday panned out to almost Day One of the new plan. I say almost Day One because I do not think drinking 4 relatively high calories coffee drinks can be considered a part of the plan. I burned around 600 calories just on those drinks alone which is a lot given that I only ate around 1,500 calories yesterday (by the way, can you tell Kat is keeping a food diary again). I was actually within my calorie range, thanks to the fact I had a salad for lunch, ratatouille for dinner and forgot my snack. I actually spent most of yesterday cooking the ratatouille and I have enough for lunch today. The brilliance of ratatouille is that because it is all vegetables, in this case, tomatoes, zuchinini, onion, and garlic, it does not have a lot of calories. I find it a difficult food only because I do not really love eggplant so it takes some convincing that I will like it. However, I really liked the ratatouille I had yesterday and it saved me from myself and the aformentioned coffee drinks. I have now thrown out the remaining supply of coffee drink stuff and I only have tea left in my house which has no calories. I am allowing myself a latte in the morning while I am in trial and that will stop when the trial ends in a day or so. I am feeling happy with myself today and I even have extra workout clothing packed for this afternoon. As promised, here are some of my measurements as of last night with gratitous commentary: Waist: 31 inches (although I can pull the measuring tape tight enough to get to 29.5 inches but I don't think that counts) Arm: 12 inches (measured at the very widest part, hello hanging excess skin) Hips: 39 inches (also known as the lower tummy area/Kat problem area) Thigh: 22 inches (I measured both of my huge thighs and I don't mean huge in a good way and each one at the widest part was around 22 inches) Bust: 35.5 inches (This one I know started at 44 inches so I think this is an improvement) Torso: 34 inches (Otherwise known as the area below chest and waist) Okay I have to get to work now.

2 comments:

Colin & Donna-Lee said...

If you still want your delicious coffee but without the calories, try one of our 110 flavored coffees freshly roasted for you. Save on the calories and save your money. You will love our coffee!

Colin & Donna-Lee said...

Oh, I suppose I should tell you where to get our coffee JavaQueen International