Sunday, January 08, 2006

Bad weekend

I would love to be able to tell you what I weigh after this first solid week back on clean eating and extra exercise, but I can't do that accurately. On Sunday I got food poisoning and spent about 24 hours unable to hold down any food at all, or water for that matter. Yes, I know that is entirely TMI. I skipped the gym as a result this morning, it did not seem like a good idea to go when all I had eaten was one bowl of cereal in over 24 hours. Therefore, this morning the scale told me that I weight 152 lbs, which I know is a result of lack of food and dehydration, especially since on Saturday I was at around 154.5 lbs. I am still slightly dizzy today and not very hungry but I am working on getting back to normal. I am going to make up skipping the gym by going in the evening this week once I have gotten some actually food into my system. Tonight I have to catch up on everything I did not get done yesterday (like laundry) and try to get to bed early so that I will be 100 percent tomorrow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah.. food poisoning diet is not a good way to go. Hope you feel better soon!