Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Day three

Day three (Insert ominous music here), I am already on my second cup of coffee for the day because I stayed up late last night. After work last night I went back to the gym and did a spinning class for an hour. The instructor pretty much killed all of us for an hour. Much to my surprise, I discovered while on vacation that I really like spinning classes. Not to mention the fact that it burns around 700 calories according to my instructor. I actually managed to stay on plan foodwise yesterday as well, but I probably did not eat enough dinner. I was so tired when I got home that I only ate a bowl of cereal for dinner. I am probably not going to make it back to the gym tonight because I have to prepare for closing statements in my trial . I am going to be really glad when I am out of trial for awhile. That will allow me to be less stressed and focus on the rest of my life for a little bit. I have to get back to work now.

No comments: