Friday, May 21, 2004

3 journal girl

Possibly, one sign you need a life is when you realize that you are keeping three weight loss journals simultaneously. I have my blog, a journal where I solely chronicle food and exercise choices, and a journal which is supposed to be a general journal buts ends up being about weight loss. I write in all three on a daily basis which is rather frightening. Accountability is a big thing for me right now and so I journal constantly which has led to the three daily journals situation. Maybe I will cut back at some point when I have more of a life but not right now. Maybe I need more of a life, okay I definately need more of a life. I am going to get on that soon, right now I just want to get through the next couple of months and see what ends up happening with my life long term. I should probably go write in one of my other journals now because I am just that sick on some level.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

'Dedicated' is a more apt word.