Tuesday, May 25, 2004

General life rant

Okay, I know this is a weight loss blog but I feel the need to rant about something else entirely. I have a temporary job, which is not great but pays some of my bills and was supposed to go until the middle of september. I thought that would be enough time to get back on my feet economically and find a permanent job. Today, my boss told me that they want to end this job on the 15th of June because they are running out of things for me to do, which for those of you keeping track is 20 days from now and at minimum 3 months prior to when I thought the job was going to end. I am job hunting but no luck so far. So, it looks like I will be moving for the third time this year and once again be completely unemployed. I am freaking out and upset because I feel blindsided by the ending of this job that I have only had for a month and a half. Anyway, I really want chocolate but I am going to avoid that and try to stay on track today because I don't want to sabotage myself especially when I will have to be out interviewing much sooner than I expected due to the ending of this job. Today I hate my life and now I am going to move on with my day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know this is an old post, Kat. But if you ever get in this position again, don't hesitate to sign up with as many temp agencies as will have you. I mean, if they'll employ me, Ms file/photocopy/fax/collate, they'll snap up skilled people like you.