Sunday, May 16, 2004

Dress sizes are weird

So, I was surfing the web just now and I discovered why I don't fit into size 16 clothing from my favorite store. They size it smaller by 2 inches than other major stores. Wow, how annoying is that since it means I won't be buying any clothes from them for awhile. See, I am never buying a size 18 again if I can help it, sort of a mental thing for me. I'm not planning on being a size 18 again so why buy one. Still, I was annoyed because I really wanted to buy this size 16 dress from them. I guess I will just have to wait for another few weeks before the big shopping trip. My wallet will probably be really happy about that actually which is a good thing. Anyway, I am off to do my ab workout and possibly nap because this cold is still killing me and I really want to be mostly healthy by monday when I have to go to work and back to the gym.

No comments: