Saturday, May 15, 2004

Somedays you've just gotta sleep

Like today for example. I still have my cold and so I staggered out of bed at 8 am, had breakfast, took cold medication and went to bed again. The next time I got up it was 4pm. Also, I discovered I had lost weight today because I slept all day and didn't eat lunch. This is not a good weight loss method, but I did eat dinner and now I'm going back to bed so I can finally try and beat this cold for good. My big accomplishment for the day, I washed clothing that is too big for me. Basically I have no clothing right now because everything is either a size 18, 20, or 22 and I am currently a size 16 on the bottom and 12/14 on the top. I am going to give my old clothes away but I thought it would be mean to not wash it first. I do have a couple of things I can wear but everything else is huge. It is clean though, clean is good right? I'm going to buy more clothes soon but right now I am going to sleep because I am just so gosh darn good at it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you have good secondhand shops in your town, you can 'trade down' sizes every 3 to 5 weeks. That way, you save a bundle and have 'new' things to wear to perk up your spirits. It worked for me.