Wednesday, May 12, 2004

The really bad place

Somedays working out just takes the suckage to a whole new level, known as the very bad place. The place where you get multiple cramps in multiple locations. The cramping starts in the leg and then goes away after about 15 minutes, then it migrates to your side which is much more painful and then goes away. Then about an hour into the workout it comes back in the same place on your side and hangs out for awhile. Then that goes away and I just got a little dizzy from the workout, fortunately that went away relatively quickly. All of this meant that by the time I got done with cardio I was literally covered in sweat from head to toe and then because I am insane I went to lift weights. Of course the side effect of being covered in sweat in a room with fans running is that you are then freezing, regardless of what you are doing. Plus lifting weights caused me to sweat on the one part of my shirt with out sweat on it. Interestingly I have discovered something else while doing my laundry which is now required so I can workout tomorrow morning. Clothing with sweat on it just stays wet for a really long time. Multiple days long time. Can we all say ewwh together now, it is just really, really yucky. Also, I am sweating a lot, the kind of sweat where it rolls down your face and little droplets appear on your arms and then invite their cousins to visit for a few hours. Then eventually you stop working out and stagger home and they go away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can we all say 'large, thirsty towel in my favourite colour' along with 'eewh'?