Thursday, May 27, 2004

Wonderland

So, I am officially out of the 200's and down to between 198 and 199 lbs, it keeps fluctuating. It is really strange to hit this huge milestone in my weight loss journey in the midst of so much upheaval in my life. On saturday I am moving again, and today I am going to goodwill to dump all of my old clothing so I don't have to pack it. I'm also off to UPS for packing supplies for the few boxes that I have left. I haven't eaten horribly since my popcorn incident and yesterday I was able to refuse a ton of fried food even though I really wanted it. I had a good workout at the gym this morning and got out some stress and in two days I will be out of here for good. Frankly the lack of more binge eating is just amazing for me so I am going to take the small victories where I can right at the moment.

No comments: