Sunday, May 30, 2004

Just make the stairs stop

So, today I went and did the stadium with my parents. I'm fully moved now and hey it was exercise. Basically what I did was climb up and down stairs for an hour. I made it halfway around the stadium. I hated every minute of it which is generally a sign that it is really good exercise. I sweated, I panted, and then I ran around the stadium track twice. I am a sick, sick puppy. In other news, upon meeting me at the airport my mother told me that I looked "terrific". She actually meant it. I haven't heard her say something like that in years so that felt good. Also, some personal family stuff going on that I am not going to talk about here but good vibes are appreciated. I am off to eat my salad for lunch and do laundry but it is actually good to be home.

No comments: