Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Again I am just rambling

So, I am officially moving this weekend (pending a walk through of my new apartment with the power actually on rather than disconnected). I expect that I will move on Saturday morning and take the weekend to settle into the space while I do necessary things like cleaning the stove and the rest of the apartment. My power and phone will be connected by Friday (it pays to have a very organized real estate agent) and that will leave me with moving in all of my stuff. One of my friends who has a truck is going to help move all my stuff from my current apartment to my new apartment which should only really end up being one trip. I think I will be going with minimal furniture for a little while until I figure out what I actually want to put into the space. In other news, the diet did not go so swimmingly yesterday, but today is a new day and I am back on track (not to mention that moving is going to really help with the diet since I will be eating out less than I have been since moving in with my roommates).

No comments: