Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Life reorganized or the dangers of sushi

Ahh, bloggity goodness (as in, yes I know I am posting a lot today). Anyway, where was I? Ah, yes, when last we left our heroine (hey it is my blog, I can be the heroine if I want) she was nattering on about the great apartment hunt. Well, I was reminded again tonight of the reason for the great apartment hunt (which basically boils down to wanting to do my own decorating and cooking). My roommates have decided we should go out for sushi tonight and since I have no food in the house currently (long story) and didn't eat much lunch I am going along. Now, hopefully this will not devolve into a repeat of last night where we went to a friend's house and ate rather a lot of pizza (in a worrying development we are meeting up with friends tonight so bad food things could happen although I am going to try to prevent them). Anyway, I really need to be cooking my own meals and in a better position to sometimes turn down these invitations for ridiculous amounts of meals eaten out as opposed to made at home. So, this is part of the new urgency of the great apartment hunt to help me control my environment better. Also, I would like to be closer to a gym than I am right now. Also, my shoes probably need there own closet given that they are ever multiplying now that I have money to buy them. I am planning on being good tonight in terms of food, I will let you know how it all works out.

No comments: