Monday, January 10, 2005

Rambling yet again

So, I am meeting my real estate agent in thirty minutes to hopefully sort out apartment stuff. I think we are going to do a final walk through of the place with the power on to see what is working and what is not working. Oh, and we are going out to lunch as well which should be fun. I am pretty tired, just a ton of work to get done this morning and the afternoon does not look any better at this point. This week is already shaping up to be incredibly busy, aikido tonight and then dinner at a friend's house, all of the hash women are getting together tomorrow night, thursday night we are going out and by Friday I will probably just want to colapse. If I am really lucky, for extra special fun I may be moving this weekend if I get the apartment and that will just add to the lack of free time. I was going to go to the gym at noon today but now I have to meet my real estate agent so aikido is going to have to suffice as my exercise today. Fortunately it is usually a pretty good workout. I will probably be exhausted by the time I get there but I always have fun which is a good thing.

No comments: