Thursday, January 06, 2005

Finding balance

So, we went out last night both to happy hour/ dinner at one club and then on to another bar. I was out until about midnight which let to sleeping in until 7 am this morning and not having time to run. Maybe I will get the chance tonight, then again we may be having either game night or girls night out depending on people's moods. However, the bar hopping last night was done because one of my friend's is opening a bar near the beach (a non-smoking bar no less, very exciting) and we wanted to show up and check it out. The grand opening probably will not be for another month so we will probably end up helping to paint and clean to get it into shape. I swear, having an overactive social life makes it hard to fit in exercise on the level that I would like to fit it in at this point. However, I would not trade the friends for the exercise, I am just working on balancing everything as best I can manage right now. Fortunately, I have the weekend coming up where there will be lots of working out and also a chance to sleep in and recover from all of my late night outings. Right now, I need to go get ready to attend court this afternoon.

No comments: