Thursday, January 27, 2005

Coffee in the morning

It has been awhile I know, I find it hard to update while I am at work and I do not have internet at home right now. Anyway, I am really organized this morning, probably because I had coffee and that tends make me bounce off walls and get a lot done. This is probably a sign that my body does not tolerate caffeine very well and that I should not drink very many items which include it. I learned this lesson a long time ago so I rarely have anything which is not decaffinated. However, I slept really badly yesterday and today is going to be a long day so it is sort of a necessity (waking up at one am and falling back to sleep at 3 plus being in court for over five hours straight is not going to be a good combination). Fortunately, it is almost the weekend, I get to sleep in tomorrow although I am getting up early on Sunday to dive. It is my last day of training for diver certification since I have passed the written test (98%, highest grade in my class which only proves I am a nerd) and done the first few dives. The weekend will probably be crazy with activities, and trying to find everything from furniture to hunting for cars. I am still stable in terms of weight and slowly inching down the more I control my own food and the less that I eat out. So, life is good, just busy which reminds me that I have to go to court now.

No comments: