Sunday, January 16, 2005

So, I am basically moved into my new place now, although currently that means I have my clothing, some towels and an air mattress in the apartment. I have to go food shopping at lunch since I have no food really in the apartment and I need cereal for breakfast. Besides, I may actually want to eat dinner in my apartment at some point and that would require food (although not tonight because I am going out to dinner). Anyway, as to the weekend, the run on saturday was pretty disappointing, very short and mostly pavement but at least yesterday we got in a pretty good frisbee game. Then after sushi I went home and slipped on something and banged my head and side. So, now I have a nasty bruise on my thigh, one on my rear and a banged head. Oh, and I also ran into one of the walls in my apartment because the light is not working in the living room. So, basically I managed to injure myself in a completely empty apartment but not at all while running around in a jungle populated with tin cans and various other types of rubbish, not to mention vines which constantly trip you up. Anyway, back to work I go, especially since I have to be in court soon.

No comments: