Sunday, January 02, 2005

So, it is going to be that kind of day

I feel like shite today, to use a not very nice word. I did not really drink that much yesterday (although I ate too much) but I have absolutely the worst cramps and did not get very much sleep as a result. Note to self, when you have already taken four tylenol by 7:00 am, it is undoubtably going to be a very long day. Add that on top of my ankle hurting and a new case that just appeared that nothing has been done on and Monday morning is shaping up to be a doozy of a day. I am however still planning on heading to the gym and right now I am working very hard on pretending that there is no food in the office (which is a blatent lie and my body knows it) since it is no longer on my diet. Okay, I just managed to walk by the food again without eating any, of course I will be doing that all day since all the food is placed really near my mailbox and a number of other vital things (like my secretary's desk). Anyway, after spending all weekend with very fit people, I am motivated to get back on track with working out and keeping up this blog (which has a new spiffy look because I got bored of the old one). Now, I am going to start actually trying to accomplish work so I can sneak out and go to the gym a little bit before noon.

No comments: