Thursday, January 13, 2005

Somedays I know I am related to my mother

I am not perhaps the most organized person in the world, nor the most obsessive about it and I am certainly not nearly as organized as my mother. She has lists with things that she needs to do in them and calenders and everything. I know it's crazy right. Anyway, whenever I have a really organized day it is generally a sign that I am behaving exactly like my mother. Today, is one of those days. I think I have sent out 10 plea offers, cleaned my desk, interviewed a witness, and figured out my weekend schedule, all of that accomplished from 11 am until now. Tomorrow I am moving so I will have no internet (well that and I have not connected internet to my apartment) and I expect to spend the weekend cleaning and organizing (possibly interspersed with a tropical storm which is headed in our direction. Tonight, I will need to finish packing up my stuff, I packed a lot of my clothing yesterday and get prepared to move. Tomorrow I will be running around the jungle after I move so hopefully everything will get accomplished quickly and efficiently. Anyway, I have to run (one of the side effects of being like my mother is having no free time).

No comments: