Monday, January 17, 2005

Blame it on the internet

I have been without internet for a couple of days at work, most of yesterday and today and I have no internet at home, hence the late post. Anyway, tonight I am headed off to aikido to work out for an hour and a half which will be good for me. Last night I begged out of going to dinner because money is tight since I moved and I did not want to go all the way to the restaurant everyone had chosen. Moving has definately been good for me in terms of weight loss, I have seen a distinct downward trend which was probably increased by the fact I have not been eating out as much over the past few days. I should note that by downward trend I mean that I suddenly lost four pounds which was rather disturbing but I think is a result of the fact that my eating is begining to be more normal than it has been in awhile. I would like to finally get back and track and start making real progress so hopefully I will manage that soon.

No comments: