Monday, January 03, 2005

Finding the track

So, I am relatively back on track now which is a nice place to be once again. Of course, yesterday I only ate breakfast and dinner (which was chinese food, so basically chicken and rice) which was not my intention but I have time today to sneak out and get lunch early and then I am going to have to work through lunch. However, tonight is aikido which is always a good workout even if I am still really bruised from this weekend's jungle run. Tomorrow, I have a lunch meeting (are we sensing a theme yet) but I am probably going to either get up early and go running, or alternatively go for a run after I am finished with work. I am probably going to start counting calories again which I have not done formally forever but it is a good benchmark for me about where I am and what progress I am making on weight loss. I would like to reach my goal weight in the next six months which I am pretty sure is a good length of time and I am setting my ultimate goal date as my birthday which is in July. So, there you are, I would like to be at my goal weight by the time I am 28 years old. Now I should really get on with the plan.

No comments: