Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Reflections

I think that perhaps when you are really overweight you end up conditioning yourself to certain things in life, to certain ways of interacting socially among other things. I know, I am being rather oblique and circumspect in my wording. Anyway, I will just say that I have been used to being alone, just me, and I am adjusting to not being alone and it is interesting. You could call it another door opened by my weight loss and life changes over the last year. Things happen for a reason, and in a particular order sometimes and I am just struck with surprise by this particular life change. Anyways, to be slight less confusing, he's a nice boy mom and you would like him. Great now moving on to weight loss, I am still slowly losing weight since I moved and get to pick my own food out. Last night I went to aikido and sweated a lot, more than usual because the room was really hot. Tonight, I have to do laundry and clean up my apartment a bit, oh and some of my friends may be dropping off furniture and other items for me. After that it will probably be an early night because I am going out tomorrow night with a bunch of my girlfriends for drinks and dinner.

No comments: