Tuesday, January 11, 2005

What I should be doing

I should be doing actual work right now, but clearly I am not doing anything of the sort. For the record, I have written up two plea offers this morning, scheduled three grands for tomorrow morning and I am about to move on to a stack of 10 cases which all need plea offers. Oh, and I have a sneaking sensation that I am forgetting a number of things that I need to be doing today, and I have to spend all afternoon in court. I am pretty tired this week, of course that could be just left over from the fact that I had a really hard workout yesterday in aikido. I am now decently good at not actually hitting people with a wooden stick and still not at all good at anything else. Anyway, I have to get back to work, maybe I will have some free time to post later on today but I will have to see how the rest of my morning pans out.

No comments: