Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Exercise a cold

My head hurts, and I can't breathe through my nose. Still, I had a decent run this morning which makes absolutely no sense given my head cold. Admittedly, I usually workout through sickness unless I am really ill. Most everything I have read says that you can keep working out with no ill effects as long as you are careful. So, rather than break my workout schedule, I got up this morning and went to the gym. I will go tomorrow and keep running until I feel like it is a bad idea. It was back to work today for me and that means going back to my carefully planned weekday meals which are the same as they have been for the past five months. I really don't get bored of eating the same thing which is good news for me because it makes my life simple. Anyway, I am off to curl up in front of the tv and then crash early because of this cold.

No comments: