Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Leg cramps and wednesday blahs

I am tired, I always get tired about midweek from all the working out and just from my job itself. I woke up with the worst leg cramp this morning but it went away pretty quickly so I was able to run when I got to the gym. There was already somebody working out and he immediately left when I arrived which surprised me. Perhaps it was my panting from the running, I cannot really say. In any event, I did my normal workout and then did my strength training moves once I got to work. See, this is proof that you can always schedule in exercise, whether you want to admit it or not. I work out for an hour at 4:30 am and then I usually do a bunch of strength and core fitness moves in my office at work with the door shut. I pick moves I don't need much equipment for and then if I am going to lift weights, I have weights in my apartment. Thus, there is never any excuse when it comes to working out.

No comments: