Sunday, January 25, 2009

Still Sick

I was horribly sick from Thursday afternoon through today, I am better today but not nearly better. I find myself getting tired quickly if I try to do a lot of stuff and that is very bad. Especially bad given I am in trial right now. Fortunately we are doing a half day tomorrow because I don't think I would be able to manage a full day. I took Friday and Saturday off from working out and depending on how I feel, I will try and do a gentle workout tomorrow. I did not pay attention to what I ate, but I ended up eating healthy anyways. Today, I made it to the grocery store (because I had no food left) and then I slowly (i.e. with lots of breaks to rest) did my laundry and cooked food for the week. As you can see below it is uninspired because it was all about easy to prepare food. Roasted Red Pepper hummus Roasted sweet potatoes Carrots Turkey Burgers with whole wheat buns Onions Reduced fat provolone cheese Oatmeal with Splenda and Cinnamon Roast Chicken Thighs Pears Bananas Mango smoothies Light Yoplait Yogurt I have been craving hamburgers with buns for some reason (well not while I was sick, before that) so I bought 100 percent whole wheat buns to go with the turkey burgers. That will be dinner all week long and hopefully by next weekend I will feel inspired to make something different and more complex for food.

No comments: