Sunday, January 18, 2009

My weekly menu

I am about to head out the door to try out for community theatre. I doubt I'll make it into the play, there are only three female parts and I have not been in a theatre production since my freshman year in high school. In other words, here goes nothing. However, I thought I would pop in with the weekly menu which is as follows: Roasted Red Pepper hummus Roasted sweet potatoes Carrots Turkey Burgers Peanut Butter Pumpkin Soup Oatmeal with Splenda and Cinnamon Roast Chicken Thighs Pears Bananas Blueberry smoothies Light Yoplait Yogurt Light Coconut and Soy Milk Rice pudding I am finally all but finished with the bran muffins I made a month ago, now it is on to finishing off the pumpkin soup which is still hanging out it my fridge. If I don't finish it this week I am going to chuck it.

No comments: