Friday, June 04, 2004

195 and holding steady

Today is my official day to check the scale and I am still holding at 195 lbs. Very happy about that reality. Also, I finally managed a 30 minute run today on my legs which are still slightly sore but improving rapidly. I did screw up my eating by being late on breakfast, late on lunch and therefore missing my afternoon snack. I will probably be under calories for the day as a result which is bad, although I did have a fair amount of avocado in my lunch salad so I might be okay. Anyway, it has been a pretty good week overall, no major slipups and no cheating which isn't bad for my first week home in a long time. Also I am wearing a size 16 skirt which didn't fit when I bought it so I am pleased. All in all, life is pretty good in terms of weightloss this week and that is all that I can really ask of myself or my body.

No comments: