Friday, June 18, 2004

50 pounds gone

I hit 192 lbs this week which means that I have officially lost 50lbs. Also, I have a job interview next week which is a good thing. However, I had to go buy a suit for my job interview because all of my suits are too big and also being shipped from where I used to live. I got a really cute black suit on sale at Talbots, the skirt is a size 14 and the jacket is a size 16 (mostly because they didn't have any size 14 jackets left). I am going to have to fix the sleeves on the jacket because I am petite and the sleeves are a little bit long. Still, it fits, and that makes me a happy girl. Also, I actually looked sort of skinny when I put on the suit which was fun. So, the journey goes on and that is pretty much what I expect at this point. I'm probably going to start posting less about food and exercise because it is second nature at this point and I am more interested in the mental aspects of my journey. The weird headgame of walking into a store and having things fit on the first try and about not getting looks because of how much you weigh. It is an evolving process and one which I will probably still be trying to understand as I lose the next 70 pounds.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Having your food and exercise changes be second nature is exactly where you want to be, Kat. Good for you.