Friday, June 25, 2004

I'm Back

Okay, I know that y'all probably didn't really notice I was gone since I only missed posting for 1 day. Anyway, the trip was fine, I worked out before we left and I'll workout now that I'm home today. Food was difficult, I barely ate lunch yesterday because I accidentally ordered something at this little restaurant with way too much mayo on it and I had chicken last night and a salad with pasta in it. Who puts pasta in a green salad? Okay, for the record I only ate half the chicken and none of the pasta in the salad but still it is the principal of the matter. This morning I had half an omelet at this little diner with avocado and swiss cheese in it and some tomatoes. We got back way after lunch and didn't stop on the way down so I had some string cheese and I'll probably have an apple and then eat a regular diner tonight. Then I will be totally back to normal after all the crappy trip food. Anyway, I am off to lift weights and run on the treadmill just like a good girl who is a bit obsessed with working out.

No comments: