Thursday, June 10, 2004

The long slow march

So, here is why I think I have been feeling out of sorts recently, this journey takes a long time. I mean it is not like you wake up one day and the weight is just falling off, no each week maybe a pound goes away or maybe not if you are in a plateau. I like my lifestyle, I don't mind working out and actually I am kind of addicted to exercising but I just wish I could see more physical progress. Other people can see it, but I can't not even when I look at pictures of where I was when I started versus where I am now. Partially because I'm short, and partially because of where I carry all my weight, I just can't see the changes yet. I'm trying really hard to not get too frustrated and be patient but somedays it is just difficult. Anyway, I keep moving forward and in the long run I am sure that will pay off but it is hard to keep up the momentum some weeks, this appears to be one of those weeks. Maybe next week will be better that this one has been so far.

No comments: