Monday, June 28, 2004

Minor technical difficulties

My internet was down yesterday so that is why I wasn't able to post at all. Anyway, yesterday I managed to complete 25 sets of stadium stairs and eat healthy. Today I ran for 45 minutes (and could have probably kept going for another 5-10 minutes but my legs were sore) which worked out to 3 miles which is good because I want to run a 5k in the end of september and I am pretty sure now that I can run the actual distance so now I need to work on speed. Today I weighed in at 186.6 which is good especially given the 4th of july party weekend which is coming up rapidly. Tomorrow I am taking the day off and resting for the first time in over a week, I might even sleep in past 8 am when I usually get up to work out. Also, I am once again out of workout clothes so I have to do laundry before I work out again. I will probably be lazy and not actually do my laundry until tomorrow since I won't need workout clothes until wednesday. Anyway, I hope you all had good weekends and workouts, I certainly did and now I'm going to get on with my day.

No comments: