Monday, June 21, 2004

My body is weird

So, I have been losing weight at an astonishing rate for about the past three days. No real reason, I'm not working out more and other than not drinking Snapple and having less coffee I am eating the same way. Today I was at 189.2. Weird. Maybe I was retaining water or something, but I am not going to say no to a loss. I will take it and enjoy it. I actually weigh less that my father now which is kind of cool. I know I am a lot healthier because my legs didn't hurt today after all of the stadium work that I did yesterday and I was able to run for a bit which was good. Tomorrow I am going to go for a real run because I will be out of town on Thursday and Friday and may not get my normal exercise in as planned. Today, I ran for 20 minutes and walked for 70 minutes and lifted weights. Also, I did an ab workout although I can see no difference to my stomach and don't expect to see any change for a long time. I had some mozzarella cheese for breakfast and hard boiled eggs and a huge salad for lunch with avocado, chicken, croutons, and fat free caesar dressing. I actually couldn't finish the whole salad. Also, I just finished my one cup of coffee for the day and I am going to go get a bottle of water to drink with my afternoon snack (probably 1/2 a mozarella stick and a bananna). I have no idea what we are eating for dinner. Might be beef and veg, might be chicken. It will be healthy whatever it is, and then I will be done with food for the day. Anyway, I am going to go and enjoy the fact that my body is behaving in a fun weird manner for once.

No comments: