Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Working out twice in one day, sure I can be that crazy

So, I ran this morning for 30 minutes, walked for 15 and lifted weights. Then I drove to downtown with my mom and walked around a bit. She is going to climb stadium stairs this afternoon and I said that I would go to and just walk a bit more. That worked until I talked to my older brother who told me that I needed to actually climb the stadium stairs myself and get in the extra cardio. I don't want to do it. I really don't, but I am going to go and do it anyway. I just want to be lazy because I already workerd out today. I know though that I will have a lighter workout tomorrow than normal because we are going to go and visit the grandparents and have lunch with them. So, I could probably use the extra cardio today, but I don't want to do it. Did I mention that yet? Okay, now I am whining which is sort of pathetic but such is life. Totally on target for food today, going to have another snack before I go and do extra working out. Sure I will be on target tomorrow because this is how I run my life now. Oh and I have put my workout clothes back on so now I don't have an excuse not to go and workout with my mom. I still don't want to but I don't run my life anymore on what I want to do all the time. I guess I should go workout now, I really am insane but that is my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good, mature life. Reading you is like listening to a (much!) younger sister. I'm proud of you, Kat.