Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Holding steady in the 180's

Okay, so I weighed 188 today which I think means that I officially get to say I am under 190. I swear I am not eating less than normal so the rapid fire weight loss is kind of freaky. I actually went and ran in the neighborhood this morning, I think I ran for about 40 minutes and walked for about 10 but I am not entirely certain because I didn't take a watch with me. My bro who is my trainer type, told me to run more so I did run more. My mom teases me that anything he tells me to do regarding diet and exercise I do, and much as I would like to deny it that is pretty much the truth. Although, mostly I do it that way because it is a plan that works for me and I can actually live with long term. Technically, today is supposed to be my day off but I am going to be out of town on friday and I am not sure I am going to get a chance to workout although I am taking my workout clothes along just in case. I have had my usual food today and will have a snack this afternoon. Nothing exciting but slow and steady wins this race and not terribly exciting days. Exciting days usually mean that I have managed to go off plan somehow and usually in a very bad way. I'm being really good though because there is a size 14 dress that I fit into and was really tight but I would love to wear to the big 4th of july party that my parents are having at my house. So hopefully it will still be in the stores and fit close to that date. I am hovering right at the top end of a size 14, they fit but are a little bit tight, so I would love to be able to fit in them properly and be able to ditch some of my size 16 clothing. Hopefully that will happen in the next few weeks. I have faith.

No comments: