Sunday, June 13, 2004

Sunday workout

Okay, so after the last incredibly long post I realize that I hadn't posted about important things like exercise and food. I have a life really that includes other things but this blog isn't about that stuff so deal and move on with your life. Okay, I was low on calories again yesterday, damnit, because by dinner there was no meat of any sort in the house which resulted in the eating of a very small meal. I had a two egg omelet, some mashed very lo-cal yams, and a thing of lo-fat yogurt which given that I had a small salad for lunch was not enough food. Today we went and hiked the hill I love to hate again. 1 hour in and 1 hour out. I beat my mom again and finished the uphill portion of the hike first(this was my secret ulterior motive, no really I'm not 10yrs old). Food has been on target today, my dad is barbecuing chicken and lamb so dinner should be good tonight. Anyway, holding steady on everything and I ask no more for any day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're a muffin, Kat. Oops; wrong analogy.