Wednesday, June 09, 2004

So this is why I like exercise

So, today I finally had my first good workout since I moved home. 1 hour 40 minutes of cardio with a little bit of running (by little bit I mean about 8 minutes) and weights. I moved my weights up so I am now lifting a whopping 8 lbs, which given I started out at 3lbs isn't bad. I did kind of miss breakfast because I worked out right when I woke up but I had some fruit as soon as I finished and a huge salad for lunch. I felt really energized and bouncy after I worked out which was really nice. I was finally reminded of the good part of working out where I feel sane and happy when I am finished with my daily routine. Also I am wearing a really cute size 16 dress which is finally fitting properly and that makes me happy. Okay, I could stand to have a little less cleavage in the dress but it is still very cute. So, a good workout day and a good food day and really I can't ask for anything more than that right now. So, I am a happy girl. Oh, also I want to say thanks to the lovely people who have been posting comments and encouragements, helps keep me going just by reading them.

No comments: