Friday, June 25, 2004

I really did exercise

Since I keep this journal to be honest, and also to be frank I am kind of bored today. I did actually go and work out after my last post. 30 minutes running on the treadmill, another 15 walking and I did my weights and abs workout for today. Now I am really tired because it was quite hot and I forgot to open the windows and let in a breeze. Bad Kat, must remember to do thing like that in the future. I did drink 1 full bottle of water during the workout and a second one afterwards so I am properly hydrated now. Also, if I am lucky I worked off this morning's cheesy omelet and that would be a really good thing. However, my calves are sore and that is going to really suck tomorrow because on Sat. I go with my parents and climb stadium stairs. Still, needed to workout today and it is done so I feel much better and healthier than I did earlier in the day.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Good job keeping hydrated! Can't wait to read more about your journey!

Cat @ Scaletipping