Sunday, June 20, 2004

Sunday food

So, as I said yesterday (and yes I am so anal that I post every single day) I am reworking my food again. I just had my one cup of coffee for the day which makes me sad but it is totally a mental thing, and I am doing well on water for the day. Food is fine, hard boiled eggs for breakfast and then a workout at the stadium. Lunch was a big salad with chicken and a few croutons (my one exception to not eating bread) I am going to have a snack this afternoon, either string cheese and an apple or popcorn. Then dinner will be fish along with vegetables of some description and more water. That will be ridiculously healthy and on track but I am still working on getting over the hurdle of wanting lots of snapple and coffee which is going to take a few days for me to break as a habit. I am a work in progress right and for the next few weeks I will be doing a lot of mental work to see that progress. Wish me luck.

No comments: