Monday, June 14, 2004

Monday Morning Exercise

I am posting here partially because I had to order a new exercise journal and this is a substitute until it arrives. I walked on the treadmill at a 9 degree incline for 90 minutes this morning and then lifted weights focusing on my back and chest. Also, did my ab workout which is slowly improving and getting more difficult. Then I had a bananna for breakfast and a cup of coffee. I was late getting to breakfast otherwise it would have been bigger. Huge salad for lunch with chicken and light caesar dressing. I am going to go eat a peach, we got wonderful juicy ones at the market yesterday and eating them is almost like having a fabulous sugary snack. So, on target for food and exercise today and tomorrow is my day off from working out which is a happy thing. Anyway, that is where I am today.

No comments: