Saturday, June 26, 2004

Saturday in the stadium

So, this morning I was at 187 lbs which was happy inducing, especially since we are having a dinner party tonight and that will help me stay honest and not overindulge. I managed to 21 sets of stadium stairs today which was lovely although my legs were wobbily for a bit after I finished the last set. Also, for those who read the comments on this blog, you might have seen the note from my brother a few posts back, which completely made me cry because it was incredibly sweet. The bro is a pretty tough guy in real life (hey he is a navy seal) and sometimes people don't see what a good and wonderful human being he can be as well. I forget that some times and it is nice to be reminded about how lucky I am to be a member of my family and be related to both my bro and my parents who go on fantastical hiking adventures all the time. Anyway, just wanted to brag on my family for a minute because I don't do it enough on a daily basis and they are incredibly supportive of the change I am making in my life and I am lucky to have that support. Enough sappiness, I am saving my one cup of coffee for the dinner party tonight and I need to go eat a big salad for lunch because I am starving and that is never a good thing in my world. Hopefully there is some leftover meat that I can have along with my tomatoes and lettuce so that I will feel full and can get actual work done today.

No comments: