Monday, June 14, 2004

Makeover girl

So, I just called my hairdresser and made an appointment to get my hair cut. She can't actually squeeze me in until July 1st which is pretty far away. However, I think I need to get prepared before I chop off a lot of hair which is sort of my plan at this point. I just keep associating my current hair with being really fat and so I want to get rid of it. I am nervous about it at the same time because I have always considered my hair to be my best feature, it is really thick and pretty. So, getting rid of a lot of my hair will make me acknowledge that I have other attractive features and hopefully make me see my whole body as pretty and not just my hair. Anyway, this whole weight loss experience is like a continual makeover as it is and the hair is one more step. I have changed how I dress, what I eat, my makeup, and now my hair. One more step and I am looking forward to July 1st.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're happy with your hairdresser. The wrong one can do you in.