Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Size 14!!

So, I went shopping with my mother today which is always an interesting experience. We went to Talbots, a store I quite like, and I picked up some shorts. I grabbed both a size 16 and a size 14 off the rack. I tried on the 14 first (which I didn't expect to fit) and it slid on perfectly. I am stunned, I am an actuall size 14, okay I am at the high end of the range for a size 14 but they fit. I don't remember when I was last a size 14 and so I felt compelled to do a little dance around the fitting room. Also, I have officially lost 50 pounds according to my scale and today is my day off from working out. It is a good day, I am a happy girl. I think I am going to go outside and enjoy the sunshine and just be happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Kat! Since every 10 pounds represents a size, you'll know exactly what size you'll be when you reach your goal.