Saturday, July 17, 2004

Okay so now really I have lost 60 pounds

So, today I was at exactly 182 when I weighed in, that means that I have really lost 60 pounds total. Hopefully, in the not too distant future I will finally make my way into the high 170's which I know I haven't seen since the summer before I started college. Admittedly, I was in the high 170's at that point because I had been living in a rural part of Mexico and not eating that much because I had gotten sick from the food, refried beans every morning for breakfast was not a happy thing in my life. So, the journey continues onward as always and this time the 170's will only be a stop on the way down. This morning we went to the stadium and did stairs. It was really hot and even with a full 24 ounce bottle of water, I felt really tired and thirsty after we were done. So, only 30 sets of stairs because we stopped a little bit early because of the heat, I am hoping that the weather will be cooler tomorrow. Since we got home I have had probably another two bottles of water so I am now fully hydrated and I have gotten a fair amount of work done which is good. Also, I am on plan for food although I had extra chicken with lunch to see if my recent tiredness is related to not having enough protein in my diet. We will see if the extra chicken breast makes a difference or if I just need to adjust to the increasing difficulty of my cardio regieme over the next week or so.

No comments: