Friday, July 23, 2004

So yeah, then life happened again.

I really have nothing substantive to say today. I ran this morning for 50 minutes, walked for 30, lifted weights, and did my ab workout. Running sucked, my body was so not happy after about 10 minutes and it was a struggle to make it all the way to 50 minutes but I did actually manage it. I ran about 33 minutes at 4.6 miles per hour and then had to drop back down to 4.5 miles per hour because I wasn't sure I could keep running otherwise. Totally on plan with everything else like food. So basically my life went on the way that it normally does during the week. I am at 179.2 today which I think puts me definatively into the 170's which seem like a nice place to visit for awhile but not stay at permanently. I am rather impatient about weight loss but only because I am rather curious about what I will look like when I am finished losing all the weight, I haven't every really been skinny so I have absolutely no idea what I will look like in the end. Probably like me but with smaller pants to wear. It should eventually be interesting to see what I look like in pictures and I already know that there will be a lot of pictures because both of my parents are photographers.

No comments: