Thursday, July 15, 2004

So, you know about that no party thing

Well, so much for that as an idea. I am off to another party tonight from 5-7pm so once again I will be carefully watching what I can and cannot eat. I did a fairly intensive workout this morning, 45 minutes or so of running around my neighborhood and 45 minutes of walking on the treadmill. Also, for once I have managed to do my core fitness exercises at a decent hour, usually I don't do them until about 10 pm by which time they are a really big pain. Fine on food for the day so far, so now all I have to do is get through this party and I will be fine. Although, I must mention that I am wearing this pair of Banana Republic pants that I bought on sale and I had to hem them by cutting off around five inches and then taking them up another 2 inches with the hem. I am discovering that I really have to wear petite clothing if possible or everything is too long and that can be a real problem. I sense that when I reach goal weight I am going to have to become really good friends with a tailor because I don't actually like hemming clothes and I am not terribly good at it. Yet another interesting side effect of all the weight loss over the past six months, I am discovering all sorts of new issues that I never knew I would have in my life. Okay, I am off to get ready for this party and decide what shoes I am wearing to it (I'm leaning towards my only pair of pink heels).

No comments: