Monday, July 12, 2004

Somedays I just don't have much to say

Today would be an excellent example of the above point. I got up at my regular time despite a feeble attempt by my body to convince my brain to stay in bed for an extra hour. I ran for 45 minutes (3 miles) at a faster pace than normal because I can finally breath again, and then walked for 25 minutes. Then, I lifted weights, I am up to 10 pounds with my hand weights and did an ab workout. After that I ate breakfast and studied which with interuptions for meals and a snack is what I have been doing all day long. That in a nutshell is my day, and tonight for extra special excitement I am going to study more material and then go to bed. Also, I need to drink more water because I haven't had nearly enough today and I need to remedy that situation. I think days like this are good where everything is even keeled and I can just get organized for the inevitable day of high stress or problems which shows up at some point. Really, days like today all add up and cause me to lose weight but they are not nearly as interesting to write about as the difficult days. Still, a day without feeling whiny is a good thing and while I could whine about how my weight has been fluctuating up and down for the past few days, I don't really feel like it. So, instead I am going to go and get more work done.

No comments: