Friday, July 16, 2004

So tired

So, I have been really tired since I had my hard workout on wednesday, given that it is now Friday it is a little bit ridiculous to still be tired. Admittedly, I ran on Thursday and today and I am studying like a maniac which is contributing to the problem. Still, I am not having a bouncy, energized, I just worked out kind of a week. So, motivation to workout is pretty much nonexisistant as a result. I am still working out but I don't feel any motivation when I get up in the morning. Also, my knee and thighs were hurting today which made it even more fun than normal. I am running at a faster pace now and that may be part of the issue but it would be nice to get some kind of energy kick from the work I am putting into exercising. Clearly, that is not going to happen so I am just going to keep going as I always do on these sorts of things. Food is fine for the day, I ran for 30 minutes, walked for 30, lifted weights and worked my abs. I am probably going to have chicken for dinner because my dad barbecued chicken breasts yesterday. I am also fine on water for the day and tomorrow I do stadiums so exercise will happen because I go with my parents and that prevents me from backing out of working out. Hopefully, I will stop feeling tired soon and then I will be less whiny because right now I feel whiny and that is really not attractive. Oh, and I am down to 182.4 lbs for the day which is good and means I am still completely on track so now I am going to go and water the plants to distract myself from the fact that dinner isn't for another 60 minutes.

No comments: