Wednesday, July 07, 2004

So, now that I have figured out my problem

So, I have actually in the past day or so figured out why I am feeling all blah and whiny. I am really close to another weight milestone and I just want to get it over with and move on. When I hit 182 lbs I will have lost 60 lbs total which is just about halfway on my weightloss plan. Right now, I am sitting at about 184.2 lbs which is good but isn't 182 lbs. So, I'm antzy (is that a word? okay I don't actually really care about whether or not it is a word) about losing the next two pounds to make that goal. I think mentally it will get a little easier for me once I am past the halfway mark and the amount of weight left to lose is under 60 lbs. So, I am whiny and probably will be until that happens in the next couple of weeks. In other news, I am on plan with food today and I ran for about 30 minutes, walked for 20 and lifted weights. I was going to do the stadium with my mom but that got put off until tomorrow which is probably better because that is a straight cardio day and no weights to tire me out. I will probably run as well as doing the stadium since I was a little bit lax on cardio today. Anyway, nothing else exciting in my life today, just the same old daily grind.

No comments: